Prioritizing is not my strong suit, otherwise I’d be doing something else instead of writing a blog post as midnight approaches. My choices in no particular order:
- creating & printing Valentines for my customers who will attend my 8:30am Jazzercise class tomorrow morning (I should really be sleeping now!)
- create a “LOVE” themed, pulse-pounding, hip-swiveling class for tomorrow which won’t involve learning any new routines
- clean the kitchen (because I did not do the dishes after last night’s meal)
- night-time face & teeth cleaning routine, jammies, prayers
- start a load of laundry (I should’ve done this two days ago!)
- scoop the cat litter
- knit one more row (current row is at 280 stitches)
- race 25 times on my iPad game “Cars: Fast as Lightning”
- tidy the living room
- drink a glass of water
- read a chapter of ANY book on my Kindle
- see what’s new on my Facebook wall… well, better not…
- check my e-mail to see if any urgent messages need a response before tomorrow
- review my bookkeeping records to be sure everything is ready for tomorrow’s appointment with our tax accountant
It’s now 12:05am, and my next move is to put a LOVE set together for class while drinking water, make Valentines, get ready for bed, and set my alarm for 7am and go to bed.
I have plenty of clean dishes in the dishwasher, the cat litter can wait one more day, and I’ll just wear capris instead of long pants in the morning even though the temperature is expected to be in the mid-thirties. Hey, this is sunny Florida!
Good night and Happy Valentine’s Day!